martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

My favorite beach


Hi, now I'm in the second and last post that I have to do by administrative reasons. I have to talk you about Cavancha beach which is in Iquique, my home town. I remember that Ivo also posted this beach. It is located in the heart of Iquique ( like in the center of the city but in the coast, well if you don't understand, I do). It measures like 3 kilometers. It isn't very large but I have had great times there. I like it because you can do many things:
1.You can swim: I like it very much because it has waves. They are not very big and not very small. They are perfect to me. Besides this, you can swim to the open sea until you reach the float corks ("corchos" in spanish). This is a limit because in the other side of the float corks there are many ships fishing or touring.
2.You can play beach tennis: this is one of my favorites games, I'm no kidding, I play with my family and friends.
3.You can go walk with your couple, specially at dusk when the sky get an orange color. Also in the night, the lights of the buildings and the moonlight illuminates the coast of the beach and the view is amazing.
4.You can do bodyboard or surf.
5.You can earn money selling things: don't tell to the cops.

In summer like January and February the beach gets full. You look and the only things that you see are sunshades, they are all over the place.
Hope that you can go sometime. I recommend it. Bye

1 comentario: