martes, 27 de septiembre de 2011

The challenge of learning english

Hi again. It's been a while since I did my last post but today I have to get on time with two posts. This first is "The Challenge Of Learning English". Well, I like learning english in an oral way. Like learning songs that I like and singing them. In that way I can learn a good pronunciation and have a great time. I don't like learning the grammatical part. The verbs, in past, adverbs. There is so much information that finally get me bored... It's like the most non-living part of learning english, but I suppose that is neccesarily in some way. To write for example... What is the thing that I find most difficult about learning English? things that I learn and later forget. Like which verb is regular or not. Things that I have to memorize but I forget them because I don't have an active practice of speaking and writing in english. I like from the English culture: THE JAZZ. The music that I idealize. And in the same topic the art, the diversity and originality of the art. DAMN! I realized that I'm speaking about U.S.A. The only thing that I have to say is "sorry". But maybe I'm right... In the same topic the things that I don't like from U.S.A is the frenetic world of Publicity and to BUY BUY BUY and get happy by that. That's some things that I had to say. See you in the next time.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario