jueves, 28 de abril de 2011

Ten Years Time

Hello everybody, I have been questioning this topic for over and over again I have to say that I don't know it yet but I'm gonna try to imagine something for this work.
In my thirdties I probably will be here in Santiago because I like that here concentrates so many cultural things ( and among them, music of course). I think that I will be teaching music in some school and hopefully doing particular classes of jazz. I will be sharing my life with my couple and have two kids. The achievements that I will have done are: finished my career ( musical theory), got married and known very good the principles of jazz music and I was forgotten... Won the soccer championship of the university with my team ( art's faculty). I don't see very much changes for ten years later... My girlfriend told me that U.S.A will be not anymore the top economic country and China will took his place ( but this will happen like 30 years more). To my concern I think that most of the things will be like now, the feelings are gonna be the same, the rich and the poor, politics. The only thing that I'm sure is that I will get a gray in my hair and Simon will be playing a Beatle's song in some place of the world jaja. Bye

6 comentarios:

  1. your objetives are very real, you can do it, or like say nike, just do it XD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. looks like an urban life, Santiago is the cultural core, but what about the country and regions???

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There is many culture around the country but the thing that I most like is jazz music, and I'm sure that this is the place where the jazz movement is bigger than any other place in Chile.

    ResponderEliminar